Landing Page Videos
What does it take to make your intended customer or visitor land on your web page and grab his attention from the very first second? A good landing page video.
Afterall, first impression is the most important thing. There isn’t and can’t be any better reason for you to start thinking about having a landing page video on your website. But if you still think that you can do without a video on your landing page, and depend on your good old tools, such as writing or pictures, maybe you should hear this out:
- Forrester Research found that videos were 53 times more likely than traditional web pages to receive an organic first-page ranking on search engines.
- According to Forbes, 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.
- Our attention span has reduced to less than 8 seconds and the only way to grab it within that time frame has to be a video
- There is a marked increase in the level of engagement and the time duration that a visitor spends on the website when there is a video.
- According to a report from Vidyard, more than 70% of marketers say that video produces conversions better than any other type of content.
A landing page video is not simply meant to embellish your website, but a very powerful tool to keep the audience hooked. In any case, don’t you want to introduce yourself to your audience with some panache? Then, video is the answer for you.