Rahul V. & Akash M.
August 14, 2010
Guide the grumpy Caveman on his journey as he goes up and up and up collecting super cool power ups, boosters, food and other amazing things.
- Simple and Intuitive Tilt Controls
- Special Power Boosters
- Special Caveman themed Characters and Props
- Elaborate Level Design
- Never Ending Levels for Never Ending Joy
- Stunning HD Graphics and Amazing Sound Effects
Go crazy and travel as high as you can. Feed the grumpy Caveman to collect even more points. But be aware of enemies as they look to stop the Caveman in his journey. Collect special boosts that make you invincible and save you from enemies.
The never ending and amazingly well designed levels will make you want to play it again and again. BE WARNED: This game is insanely addictive.
Share your score on Facebook and Twitter and compete with your friends.
No hidden In App purchases.
Caveman Up began as our experiment with the new native 2D tools of Unity. before creating something big, we wanted to get to know the new 2D tools Unity offered. We planned to make something small and something that could be played for hours without getting bored. We wanted to experiment with various art styles in 2D. Since we were using Unity, we also decide to publish it to as many platforms as possible.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- “Circulets was awarded the Most Innovative Game” - Casual Connect Asia 2013, Singapore
- “Circulets was nominated for the Indie Game of the Year 2013″ - NASSCOM Game Developer Conference 2013, India
- “Circulets was nominated for the Most Innovative Game” - 6th BestAppEver Android Awards by 148Apps
- “Circulets was nominated for the Best Casual Game” - 6th BestAppEver Android Awards by 148Apps
The increasingly blurred line between drawing inspiration and cloning
How Circulets had to suffer because of allegations of being a clone, even when given a clean chit by the developer of the other game. mcvindia.com.
A Tete-a-tete with Kinshuk on being the Most Innovative Game
To know more about the win at Casual Connect Asia 2013 and Upcoming Plans for Circulets, Animationxpress.com caught up with Hashstash animationxpress.com.
BYOG is all about building your own game in 48 hours
BYOG is a 48 hour Game Jam for game developers from India and across the world to test their skill by developing a game swiftly within 48 hours. animationxpress.com.