Rahul V. & Akash M.
August 14, 2010
Wanna try some old school pixel art game? You are at the right place! Especially designed pixel art themed jumping game. Help ‘pixel’ travel up and up and up as he collects cool power ups, coins, jumps on pads, dodges enemies. We went crazy while we made this game and we are sure you are going to love this too.
- Endless levels for endless fun
- Specially made 8 bit retro style music
- Intuitive Tilt Controls
- HD Graphics
Mega Pixel Jump began as our experiment with the new native 2D tools of Unity. before creating something big, we wanted to get to know the new 2D tools Unity offered. We planned to make something small and something that could be played for hours without getting bored. We wanted to experiment with various art styles in 2D. Since we were using Unity, we also decide to publish it to as many platforms as possible.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- “Circulets was awarded the Most Innovative Game” - Casual Connect Asia 2013, Singapore
- “Circulets was nominated for the Indie Game of the Year 2013″ - NASSCOM Game Developer Conference 2013, India
- “Circulets was nominated for the Most Innovative Game” - 6th BestAppEver Android Awards by 148Apps
- “Circulets was nominated for the Best Casual Game” - 6th BestAppEver Android Awards by 148Apps
The increasingly blurred line between drawing inspiration and cloning
How Circulets had to suffer because of allegations of being a clone, even when given a clean chit by the developer of the other game. mcvindia.com.
A Tete-a-tete with Kinshuk on being the Most Innovative Game
To know more about the win at Casual Connect Asia 2013 and Upcoming Plans for Circulets, Animationxpress.com caught up with Hashstash animationxpress.com.
BYOG is all about building your own game in 48 hours
BYOG is a 48 hour Game Jam for game developers from India and across the world to test their skill by developing a game swiftly within 48 hours. animationxpress.com.