Rahul V. & Akash M.
August 14, 2010
Guide the Nerd Boy in the library as he travels up jumping on books, reading quotes and gaining knowledge. Collect quotes to gain power jumps. All you have to do is tilt your device and have fun!
- Simple and Intuitive Tilt Controls
- Special Power Boosters
- Special Nerd themed Characters and Props
- Elaborate Level Design
- Never Ending Levels for Never Ending Joy
- Stunning HD Graphics and Amazing Sound Effects
Go crazy and travel as high as you can. Hear the Nerd boy say cool things to you. The simple tilt controls let you play the game anywhere easily.
The never ending levels make you want to play it again and again.
BE WARNED : This game is insanely addictive.
No hidden in-app purchases.
Nerd Ninja Jump began as our experiment with the new native 2D tools of Unity. before creating something big, we wanted to get to know the new 2D tools Unity offered. We planned to make something small and something that could be played for hours without getting bored. We wanted to experiment with various art styles in 2D. Since we were using Unity, we also decide to publish it to as many platforms as possible.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- “Circulets was awarded the Most Innovative Game” - Casual Connect Asia 2013, Singapore
- “Circulets was nominated for the Indie Game of the Year 2013″ - NASSCOM Game Developer Conference 2013, India
- “Circulets was nominated for the Most Innovative Game” - 6th BestAppEver Android Awards by 148Apps
- “Circulets was nominated for the Best Casual Game” - 6th BestAppEver Android Awards by 148Apps
The increasingly blurred line between drawing inspiration and cloning
How Circulets had to suffer because of allegations of being a clone, even when given a clean chit by the developer of the other game. mcvindia.com.
A Tete-a-tete with Kinshuk on being the Most Innovative Game
To know more about the win at Casual Connect Asia 2013 and Upcoming Plans for Circulets, Animationxpress.com caught up with Hashstash animationxpress.com.
BYOG is all about building your own game in 48 hours
BYOG is a 48 hour Game Jam for game developers from India and across the world to test their skill by developing a game swiftly within 48 hours. animationxpress.com.