Rahul V. & Akash M.
August 14, 2010
Insanely addictive Super Piggy has arrived. Guide Piggy on her journey as she goes up and up and up!
- Special Modes such as Power Booster Mode, Magnets, Invincible Mode, Tiny Mode
- Different types of Pads such as Moving Pads, Disappearing Pads, Spikes Pads, cactus Pads, Catapult Pads
- Special Piggy themed Enemies, Characters and Props
- Simple and Intuitive Tilt Controls
- Elaborate Level Design
- Stunning HD Graphics and Amazing Sound Effects
Go crazy and collect coins,smilies and other collectibles to boost your score. Collects special power boosts to make you invincible and increase your overall distance travelled. Knock out the Super Cute Enemies.
BE WARNED: This game is insanely addictive. If you have enjoyed the other jumping games, you’ll fall in love with this one.
No Hidden In App Purchases.
Crazy Piggy began as our experiment with the new native 2D tools of Unity. before creating something big, we wanted to get to know the new 2D tools Unity offered. We planned to make something small and something that could be played for hours without getting bored. We wanted to experiment with various art styles in 2D. For this game, we chose a colourful, lively theme. Since we were using Unity, we also decide to publish it to as many platforms as possible.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- “Circulets was awarded the Most Innovative Game” – Casual Connect Asia 2013, Singapore
- “Circulets was nominated for the Indie Game of the Year 2013″ – NASSCOM Game Developer Conference 2013, India
- “Circulets was nominated for the Most Innovative Game” – 6th BestAppEver Android Awards by 148Apps
- “Circulets was nominated for the Best Casual Game” – 6th BestAppEver Android Awards by 148Apps
The increasingly blurred line between drawing inspiration and cloning
How Circulets had to suffer because of allegations of being a clone, even when given a clean chit by the developer of the other game. mcvindia.com.
A Tete-a-tete with Kinshuk on being the Most Innovative Game
To know more about the win at Casual Connect Asia 2013 and Upcoming Plans for Circulets, Animationxpress.com caught up with Hashstash animationxpress.com.
BYOG is all about building your own game in 48 hours
BYOG is a 48 hour Game Jam for game developers from India and across the world to test their skill by developing a game swiftly within 48 hours. animationxpress.com.